OMG for November

OK, it was terrible, my October OMG, I got it done except for one block and I'm trying to get that done this November.  But I also have another one that I'm working on and I started this week. 

So I know that we only need to link up one (I'm doing it at Elm Street Quilts)  but I'm taking control of this blog entry and I'm putting in two to complete.  The big one is the quilt I'm doing called Snowflake Shimmer Quilt.

The first one is what I've been working on for two months (see the last two entries here on my blog - I'm going to get it done so help me!!!!).  Then I would like to work on a new one and this one is fabulous and a free pattern online.  It's from a kit I bought for about $40 american and it gave me enough material to make a quilt that is 72 inches by 85 inches.  That's a lot of material.  It looks like this now:



And when done it will look like this:


It's from Quilting JetGirl who is absolutely fabulous and the link to the Snowflake Shimmer Quilt Along is below with a diagram of the final.  The Quilt along is old, but this pattern is fabulous and modern, and will always be new.  Check it out.   https://quiltingjetgirl.com/2016/08/12/snowflake-shimmer-quilt-along-piecing-instructions-1/

Just you wait....  I'm excited.  I have Friday and Monday off this week because of Remembrance Day.  Working on something for that as well...  You'll have to wait.  Good luck to me!!!  Linking up.

Comments

  1. I love that Shimmer quilt - Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again