A Mystery on Thanksgiving?

Well our Thanksgiving time is not the same in Canada as in the US but I believe this should be interesting.  There's a Mystery quilt
from (see above...).  And it should be very interesting.  The fabric requirements are the following

Greens: 1 1/4 yards

Blues: 2 yards.

Reds: 1 3/4 yards

Oranges: 3 2/3 yards

Neutrals: 6 yards

It can be scraps, or plain colors, or a very small pattern.

According to the designers the seams take up a LOT of fabric, up to 30% when the piecing is small.  Don’t be alarmed at the yardage requirements given.

The more pieces per block, the more fabric is in the seams. Plan accordingly and know that individual yardage requirements may vary depending on width/length and sizes of scraps used. You may need more or less fabric depending on the method you choose for each unit I present. I believe I have given ample yardage for even the methods that would use the most fabric.

Clues will come every Friday with the first clue going live on Black Friday, November 23rd.  No set time of release of the clue is given, but generally before 9am eastern time. 

I don't know if I have time for this quilt but I do know that it looks very interesting, you need to be accurate with your cutting and sewing, because there seems to be a lot of triangles so if you're game...  The address is below.  Have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again