Update of the American Patchwork & Quilting UFO Challenge

OK, another month gone by and now there is just two months left, November and December and you can bet your bottom dollar that there won't be that much sewing in December.  So now, here I am with at least  7 more to do, and three of those I can easily get done this month.  What do you say?  Can I?  OK, I'm looking at #3, 4, and 7 to complete


THE TWENTY EIGHTEEN



PROJECT
STATUS BEFORE
STATUS  AFTER
1Pat Sloans BOM
Have about 60 to go out of 100.  Need to step it up.  I need to do box style borders.  This looks like it will be Decembers, so I need to do some work NOW!

2Black and white squares - September
For my aunt.  Just quilting left on a king size quilt.  Fully completed now.
     
3Sewing BOM
March
Have only 1 block to complete and then I'm done!  It's gorgeous and so large, I'm excited!

4Quilt Doddle BOM
November
All blocks are completed, now to put it together and quilting it.  Look at this one completed this month.

5Bird Runner
April
Have all material but not cut

6 Green Wool flowers
All put together need to quilt borders and quilt squares
7Triangles in old fashion - July
It's partly done, have about 5 squares completed, but I need to finish it.

8 Black & White modern - August
Paper pieced, have material, need to start squares.  Only have 3 squares out of 100 started.

9Table runner for Anna
All completed.  With a backing of blue.  Anna loves it.


10Monas quilt
October
All material there.  Flowers, purple and green with butterflies on it.  I love this quilt.  It was quilt like you go!!

11aMissouri quilt
Have Cake material, need to complete rest.  It's the choice for June




 l2  Barn door to complete - January
All completed, and hanging on my wall.  Fully quilted.

AllPeopleQuilt.com/resolution


I still haven't finished #11, so it's still the choice between one of these Missourri Quilt Company quilts.  The one I am very interested in doing this one


This one needs 1 roll 11/2" white strips - includes inner border
1 roll 21/2" print strips
3 packages of 21/2" squares
- 84 count
OUTER BORDER is 1 3/4 yards
BINDING is 3/4 yard
BACKING is 71/2 yards - vertical seam
for a 80 x 80 quilt


or


This one needs 1¾ yards dark solid fabric
1¾ yards light solid fabric
BINDING:  ¾ yard
BACKING:  3¼ yards - horizontal seam(s)
This one is smaller.

This one will satisfy my #11.  I need to find out what is this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Picking up the Pace