Sunday, August 18, 2024

Got it Done!

Got my goal for August completed.  The idea was I was going to finish a pillow, well I did a different one. I found some material that was perfect for a pillow case for my husband.  See it below, American material, of little flags, with a star stash at the end.  It covers our pillow on our front entrance bench, I like it.  It doesn't match anything but that's OK.  It goes on the bed at the end of the day, lol.
The next goal I had was to complete the binding for all of the mats I was making for my book club group.  Most you'll see are the same, but the one below is a pattern by  .  I really must make a full quilt of these ones, it would look great.  


Look at the quilting of these ones, I practiced with my rules.  I took a close up on one of the mats with the quilting.



Finally, I had a row by row already completed.  I just needed to put binding on it.  I don't really like this one, it's a pattern from    for the row by row 2015.  But then I remembered someone who would like it, so off it's going.  Funny thing is I was through with the row by rows for a while but at least I saw the end of them, but now a couple of days ago I found a container with at least 30 of them.  I really need to take a break from them,......

And that's it, my goals for August completed.  Now just to finish my July goal, it's almost completed, next blog entry.  

Take care.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very productive month.

Well we went from this: To this: This one was stitched in the ditch.  I added the bottom piano keys so that it would extend it more.  I alwa...

Popular Posts