Sunday, April 5, 2015

Saturday's busy day

As you saw, I did do a lot on my pixelated quilt.  OK, I know you've seen it, and I know the picture doesn't do it well, but you can see the closeup of a sunflower can't you?


In between doing this (it's 2.5 inch squares with a complicated map to follow - I'll put out the pattern if it looks good and people like it) I made table mats to match the table runner (upon the request of my husband)


Love the colors and the design.  I got three projects completed in one night.  Two are quilted and one to design a quilt pattern.  I'm very happy about this.  Love when you get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another completion..... Missouri Star.

 It's the colassal Churn Dash from Missouri Star. The video to help you is here.  It's three different churn dashes for you to do.  ...

Popular Posts