My List of Things to do still...

Well, I've looked over my list and I still have a bit to do and the end of the month is speeding up. Most of it is applique, but that just takes time.  and the Prairie flower this time has so many pieces, I stitched in the car when we went down to the states for baseball.

Although the list is still large, I don't feel pressure from it because I have completed more then what's uncompleted.  The vice versa is done, and ready to put up on the flickr account.  Take a peek yourself below to see how it turned out. I'm really starting to enjoy the colours together.  In the end it will look fantastic. 

As for the list....  What's left.
  • Material Girl's Layer Cake finishing off the quilt (put the borders on it).
  • Down the Rabbit Hole - Applique pieces - Orange Peel.
  • sycamore-rose-block-2  - applique
  • sycamore-rose-block-3 - applique
  • Sycamore Rose block 4 (April) - applique
  • Sycamore Rose Block 5 - May - applique
  • Free Motion Quilt along Block 2 styles
  • Free Motion Quilt along Block 3 - 4 styles
  • Free Motion Quilt Along Block 4 - 4 styles
  • Crafty 2013 Quilt Along June (2 of them)
  • Aurifill's quilt for the end of bed (2 rows completed, need one more row, and binding)
  • Prairie flower #4 (I missed that one) - applique
  • Prairie flower #9 - applique
  • Continue on with the quilt I've been dreaming of - its appliqué 
  • Galaxy of the Stars - May
  • Finish table runner beads on a string (needs to be quilts - but I can't seem to find it???!!!)
  • Start of a new quilt - disappearing pinwheel 
  • Do the modern quilt that I have cut out - green and purple.
Only have a week left, but can still get a few more things done.
Vice Versa - 6th block.  Looking good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over