Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vice Versa - couldn't get the hang of it.

I must of sewn and undid this block 6 or 7 times. Not both just the one below. It was the fact that the HSTs had to be in a specific order and a specific way down. But in the end I got both. I just can't stand to undo things because of all the threads to pick up. Next time I'll take my time. One problem though, they're only 12 1/4 inches in size. I'll have to think about this....

Kept on getting the points in the wrong direction.

Easy one.

Looking perfect.

Although they look perfect, they are unfortunately 12 1/4 in size, smaller, like some of my others so I'll have to 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another completion..... Missouri Star.

 It's the colassal Churn Dash from Missouri Star. The video to help you is here.  It's three different churn dashes for you to do.  ...

Popular Posts