Aurifil and Block Lotto Mania with a little more...

It seems thats all I have been concentrating on this month (which was only two weeks).  But I had the AYOLFs as the Aurifil bed runner, and I also completed this August's block.  So Lets see that one first...

August Aurifil.  Buttons.

All blocks so far.  I still need to square up two of them.
The quilt has been made with all flower fat quarters that I had been collecting randomly over the years.  So I thought this would be a great way to use it.  So far, so good I think.  What do you think?

But I've also been trying to catch up with the Block Lotto quilts.  I missed one, the sun paper piecing, and I was behind in the spokes and windows, but this week I caught up.  Here is it.

Blocks for the lottery

14 blocks for my quilt.
As for the rest of the time today - spent more hours (2 more) for the Aurifil bed runner (almost complete), and continued on with my blocks of the month.

And finally, the Doodle quilt...  It's really looking great, I'm so excited !!!  And so happy I entered this BOM!!


August's Block
Doodle Christmas Quilt - Looking spectacular!!!  Need to sew the blocks together!!
Happy with what I have accomplished today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again