Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's next.
Been home for the last two days, so had time to prep some of the UFOs to cut, and to do some sewing. After 4 days of sewing at the retreat...
Popular Posts
-
I have one that I have to do this month because it hits two different areas at once: The 2016 UFO Challenge from All People's Quilt...
-
As we all know I started 9 BOM's at the start of January and although I could not keep up all of them, I did do fairly well with most. ...
-
OK, been doing great with my goals for each month, even surpassing them. So what's this month's goal? To complete the barn quilte...
-
Got to get this done fast, and considering my busy schedule, I'll be lucky to get it in - have 3 hours to do so.... It's easy to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment