Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School has started but not yet for me....
There's not that many school TOC days on the listing online. When there is one, someone snatches it right away. Many new teachers are ...
Popular Posts
-
As we all know I started 9 BOM's at the start of January and although I could not keep up all of them, I did do fairly well with most. ...
-
OK, been doing great with my goals for each month, even surpassing them. So what's this month's goal? To complete the barn quilte...
-
I have one that I have to do this month because it hits two different areas at once: The 2016 UFO Challenge from All People's Quilt...
-
OK, another month, another time of making a list of what I want to accomplish, but this month, it's a little harder. My mother's e...
No comments:
Post a Comment