I'm back to doing my list and checking it twice. And I got a lot more done because of it, or at least, I think so. Not bad considering I've been sick this week, started up a new term with new students, and helped a lot of teachers start up their classes as well. So lets get with it and see what I've done...
- Quiet time at the zoo - penguin block. (see side link). Paper piecing BOM
- Block lottery
Did a lot!! About 11 of them, but still got a lot to go. So next month, I'm going to list the entire list and get them all done. But I am scared of the sun paper piecing ones. Those take a lot of time.
- Quilt Doodle February block - tea set. BOM - DONE
- Pat Sloan Vacation time BOM
- have the material but did not start both January and February.
- Wool quilt.
- One corner - Done. So excited, now 3 to goal but I have to step it up because it's being entered in a contest..
- Pixulated quilt
Got some done, and it's growing See the post before this. But not done, so I'm pulling up my boot straps on this one.
- Aurifil mini quilt February - never even touched it.
- Snap shot quilt along by the Fat Quarter Shop.
- January Cake - no
- February sewing machine. no......
- Vice Versa
- September block Got the last two blocks cut out and need to sew so I think this will be one of my "A Year of Lovely Finishes" goal for March. And March is spring break so I think I can make it!!!
- October block - got it cut out as well and I'm ready to sew this one as well.
- Finish quilting my wall hanging for a home purchase gift - the wind. - DONE see picture below.
- Finish the center piece of the Aurifil block pieceed quilt and finish it online. - decided not to do it, but to make it into a garden with a garden path on the way.
- Scrap piece from Sew Sample quilter (need to make 9 of them for a wall quilt) - did not even touch this.
- Quilting my Craftsy 2013 quilt - that's a Craftsy quilt class online. - boy am I slow.
- Water blue piece that I have 1/2 completed. Don't even know what I'll use it for...
Darn, I need to stop starting new things, and to finish the BOM's from last year. Now I have to list all my goals for next month....