This is the list

Now you need to understand I only have two weeks of Spring break and my priority is to get the 2015 Finishing Project completed which means I have three priorities right away:


  • 2012 Block of the Month on Crafty  finish quilting it.
  • My Wool Block of the Month corners, get the last three done, for the end of the month.
  • Finish my sun flower.


But here is the list of things that I really have to do as well, and I need to try.  I'm taking two days only   So I'm making this list and then I'll go over it after two weeks to see what's done and what's not.  Remember, only two weeks of vacation and not all the days for sewing, but this first two days, that's the only thing I'm going to do.  So here is my list of extra things....

  1. Pat Sloan's Vacation
    1. January
    2. February
    3. March
  2. Animal Party March
  3. Block Lotto
    1. Sun - 6 of them
    2. Large circles - 4 of them
    3. The cross bars - 3 of them
    4. Flowers
    5. Arrows
    6. Chain
  4. Corners Wool
    1. Sew all blocks together.
    2. Sew one of the corners to the part so you can do the vines.
  5. Scrap BOM
    1. January
    2. February
    3. March
  6. Star Quilt from our Guild
    1. Last block
    2. Center block
    3. Sew it all together.
  7. Apple blocks
    1. Try to do 4 more.
  8. Back hanger for small block I made for Quilt challenge
  9. Aurifill March
  10. Dresden Mini from Quilt Magazine.
  11. Put together Aurifill 2014 Garden blocks
    1. Finish it
    2. Quilt it.
  12. Blue cocktail quilt.
  13. Pink and Green quilt - put it together.
  14. Snapshot quilt-a-long
    1. January
    2. February
    3. March.
  15. Online Craftsy class - Pre-cut quilts
    1. Strips
    2. Cakes 1
    3. Cake and Stripe 2
  16. 2015 BOM on Craftsy
    1. January
    2. February
    3. March
  17. Snow Quilt
  18. Quilt Seaside
    1. January
    2. February
    3. March
  19. Quilt Landscape.
  20. Gro's Quilt
    1. Block 1 - completed
    2. Block 2
    3. Block 3


That's enough...  Tons of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again