My machine needs help!

OK, it's down....  My machine is jamming up and making a funny noise, which means I have to bring it in for a cleaning.  But it's because of all the stuff I've been doing.  I try to keep it clean inside, but I do sew a lot and here's a few more I've made with left over pieces
A table top for the top of our CD case holder.  They're 7" wide.


Another baby blanket with my favorite book.  Can you see who that is? 
Still need to quilt it....
Another two blocks from my Sewology
Another block from Sewology.  This one is pins and pin cushion.  Bad picture, sorry.
One of my Row by Rows from last year for "HOME".  
 From Quilted Treasures at 1140 Austin Ave, in Coquitlam, BC  

Of course the cleaning up of my sewing room is still in effect.  Here's an update of pictures.  One side looks really good, with the current project ont he right side of the sewing table.  But believe it or not the 2nd picture is actually an improvement of what it was before.
I can actually see the top of the bed.  Yes, that thing that looks like a desk is a bed that you pull out.  Not like those beds that you flip down.  This one has it so the front opens up and out comes the mattress.  The bottom drawer pulls out to be the support for the flooring of the mattress.  It's hard to explain but at one point the idea is for the top to be totally clean.  Every day you work a bit more.
Getting there....  More has been moved or packed away and all my painting stuff (you can see a bag of it, and a canvas by it (behind the blue cutting mat).  And all the stuff on the counter is gone.  It's getting there, it's getting there.....

So come Friday I'm bring in my sewing machine, and for the next week I'll cut patterns and catch up.  But I can honestly say that my OMG goal will NOT be completed in a week's time.  So I need to review my goals and see what I have to get done next for the quarter goal which I believe has gone by, but I'm still doing.  Continuing on....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again