OMG for the New Year

Another year, and I've haven't done that badly last year.  Looks like I've done at least one quilt a month, even though I never made some of my goals, I was usually side tracked with a different quilt.

This year I've made myself some promises, one of which is to get the number of quilts that I have as UFO's down.  I keep on wanting to have or make a new quilt from a great pattern I've seen, or I get a new book, and I go crazy about it, so I'm definitely want to get some of these quilts down.  My sewing room is starting to be over crowded.

As for family, I have three more quilts to go and I've made a quilt for every aunt and uncle, and every 1st cousin.  So I'm very happy to have this done.  All have a memento of what I can do artisitcally wise.  So this month's quilt UFO is to finish the quilt that I started with my guild, the one that I made into a BOM for three months.  I want to show the quilt to my guild this month as well as I need to have it completed for February when I go out to Carmen Manitoba, and give it to my cousin.  Oh, I have two others that I'll be making at the same time, but this one is to go to my aunt who does so much for my mother, this is my way of thanking her for being such a good friend to my mom.  

Here's a picture of the quilt that needs to be quilted completely, and I am linking up to Elm Street Quilts.  Wish me luck.





Comments

  1. Very pretty quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty. Yes, it will be done because I need to take this with me to another province in February. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Anita and thank you for visiting. I always seem to want to do so much, but as long as I get 10 off my to do list, I'm happy. This one is so darling, and it's going to my Aunt to warm up in Manitoba Canada where it's -35 today.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again