May's OMG

The great news is I finished my May OMG for the Quilt show.  I'm so happy.  I had 14 squares to quilt with so much quilting to do.  Here's what the quilt looked like at the start.

You can see how big it is, and some of the quilting in the front.


Here's some blocks that I have to complete.  All that space....
but the colors are gorgeous on this one, wait and see.  The Craftsy course was by Leah Day, a free BOM with Craftsy.  She does wonderful designs.  I signed up for three courses.  But enough of that, lets continue....

AND now here it is all finished.



One block all completed with little tiny pebbles.

Each block had a different style of quilting.  I was learning as I went.  From a Craftsy course I signed up for years ago called "Free Motion Quilting a Sampler" with Leah Day. 
 The quilt pattern was a free course at Craftsy, so I signed up for the next one which was how to quilt it.  Well worth it don't you see?

This is so gorgeous, how with the quilting each block turned out.

I have the quilt hanging up on the wall up at the loft.  It hangs over the edge and you can see it from the living room.  All that off white, then the tie die.  In the sun the quilting really shines out.



Hooking up to One Monthly Goal (OMG) at Elm Street Quilts.  Go check out all the other entries.  They're beautiful.  And check out Elm Street Quilts' quilt, to see if her shoe quilt is completed. 
Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again