Painting

As stated in the title, I'm painting as well as quilting.  It runs in the family, but I'm so excited about the last two projects I've done that I just have to share.  This is the one most recent and not quite finished.  It still needs more flowers, but I love it right now as well and I can't believe I did it.

It turned out great, if I do say so myself  :)

The other one is much larger and It's one I worked on for hours.  I wanted to do some native art work (I'm Metis but not official).  I love the simplicity of the work, but of course I do nothing simple.  So here's that work...


Love the mist and how it helps blend everything.  What do you think?  Leave a comment.  My students think I'm getting better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again