May's UFO to go

It's been a while since I've blogged and I apologize for that, but as usual, work took over my life, and I'm trying to tamper that down.  As usual I have a number of deadlines that I had to meet (3 at the same time) and the last one had yesterday as a due date, so that's over with.  But now I have a new due date or deadline.....

Don't get me wrong, I do best when I have a deadline to meet, that's why I make myself lists but these due dates are so tight, and stop the creativity of both my job and my crafts.  I'll be happy when the last one is done.  And that's why I'm doing May's UFO, to help me finish my last due date, a quilt that is due for a Quilt Show in two weeks time.

It's almost complete.  It's all pieced and it's all tied/sewed down, I'm just doing the specific quilting on it, the binding needs to be completed, and then the sleeve.  It has 20 squares, and 14 are completed.  So I have 6 to go, but they're being quilted to death on each square.  Here's the quilt....

You can see how big it is, and some of the quilting in the front.

Here's a close up of one of the blocks completed.  Quilted to an
inch of it's life as my grandmother would say.

Here's some blocks that I have to complete.  All that space....
but the colors are gorgeous on this one, wait and see.
Come back and visit in two weeks to see if I have this one down.

Hooking up to One Monthly Goal (OMG) at Elm Street Quilts.  Go check out all the other entries.  They're beautiful.  And check out Elm Street Quilts' quilt, especially if you're a shoe person like me!  Hint Hint!
Wish me luck!


Comments

  1. Quilt is looking good! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again