Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Another one done.....

This was a paper pieced quilt that I did for a friend of mine.  The pattern is from Angela Pingel called Book Nerd - perfect for a retiring librarian.  You tell me, wasn't it perfect?


Look at the pages, I used fabric that had text in it, just to give the interest.


People wrote goodbye to her on the binding or on the small squares of fabric I put on some of the books.  It's a large lap quilt. Boundary Fabric.


A charm of it's own.  It took a month to complete and quilt stitch in the ditch.  She loved it and the school was impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

School has started but not yet for me....

There's not that many school TOC days on the listing online.  When there is one, someone snatches it right away.  Many new teachers are ...

Popular Posts